• Ability to build and maintain relationships with customers & carriers to secure business.
• Ability to source and negotiate competitive rates with carriers.
• Previous experience in transportation brokerage is preferred, not required.
• Excellent negotiation and communication skills.
• Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritize tasks.
• All necessary training.
• Remote flexibility.
• Average income of $100,000+.
• Experienced freight agent contacts to advise and guide you.
• Personalized marketing services to increase your growth.
If you’re a self-motivated, enthusiastic person who’s tired of the boom-and-bust cycle, this opportunity is for you.
Contact us today, and let’s get started!